1. Organize the development of quality objectives and plans according to the company's development strategy and quality policy, and promote implementation;
2. Leading the quality management team, continuously promoting quality training and promotion, and improving the quality awareness of all employees;
3. Overall planning and establishment of a matching quality management system, including various quality management systems, inspection procedures, inspection standards, etc.;
4. Organize the implementation of quality inspection of incoming materials, work-in-progress, finished products, organization of quality inspection instruments, equipment maintenance and calibration;
5. Responsible for the investigation and handling of quality liability accidents and promote the effective implementation of corrective and preventive measures;
6. Collect and analyze internal and external quality information in a timely manner, and organize the preparation of quality reports and reports as the basis for decision-making and improvement of relevant links;
7. Regularly hold quality meetings to coordinate and handle various quality anomalies. Promote quality improvement projects from time to time;
8. Familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other system certifications.
1.30 years old or above, major in science, engineering, electronics, chemical, materials, physics, bachelor degree or above, good health;
2. At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing quality management, better experience in LED packaging or application products;
3. Familiar with QC seven methods, and APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, 8D and other quality control tools; familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other systems;
4. Have good independent problem-solving ability, strong organizational, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, good team management ability, pioneering spirit, able to lead the team to carry out efficient market development work;
5. Strong professionalism, good professional ethics, diligence and dedication.